Hey blog friends!
It seems I have an opportunity to go to Nashville (which is actually an important place in my novel this month) and even though I don’t have a lot of money, I still think it would be good for me.
Let’s look at the facts:
- I need to get out of the house.
- I can be an extra in a music video
- and hang out with my uncle and aunt in the area!
- I need to do research for my novel, seeing as how I haven’t been to Nashville in 11 years.
- …I really want to go to Nashville..
The only foreseeable issue is that the cost of traveling would eat up the last of what little money I have. I’d only be around for about a day before going home (unless some random opportunity keeps me down there. Unlikely.), but I feel like right now I don’t really have the reserve to want to come back to Wisconsin afterwards. Don’t get me wrong, I’d still probably get round trip tickets and whatever. I just need someone to tell me I’m not being crazy. Or maybe that I am being crazy, but it’s a good kind of crazy that’ll light a fire inside me and inspire me to do more things with my currently massively uneventful life.